Launching a new PassLogic Enterprise Edition Azure Machine Image
- Log in to your account on Azure marketplace.
- In the Search Azure Marketplace bar, type PassLogic and then click. The PassLogic Enterprise Edition for Azure is displayed.
- Click PassLogic Enterprise Edition for Azure and then click Create.
- The Launch on Create virtual machine page is displayed.
- Make the appropriate settings.
- Click Purchase.
- Once the VM has launched, log in to the new VM using a terminal emulator such as PuTTY.
- If you want to change the initial vector for encryption, type
sudo cat /dev/urandom | tr -dc ‘a-zA-Z0-9’ | fold -w 32 | head -1 | perl -pe chomp > /opt/passlogic/lib/plcrypt.conf
at the command prompt.
- At the command prompt, type
sudo php /opt/passlogic/apps/tools/modify_admin_passwd.php
- The terminal window displays the message: modified admin password: new password
- Connect to PassLogic Administration Tools by entering https://<publicDNS>:8443/passlogic-admin/ into your browser.
- Input admin and Click Login
- Input password that you just created at the command prompt.